We imagine the best way to provide effective and sustainable solutions to the needs of the homeless and at-risk children is by collaborating with partners to empower them and increase their capacity. We support homeless and at-risk children while bringing about sustainable change that reduces the need for being homeless and at-risk.
- Facilitate change by transforming the current continuum of care from managing homelessness to ending homelessness through sustainable income generating opportunities.
- Support the holistic development of homeless and at-risk youth in an enabling environment.
- Provide sufficient training, empowerment, and business support for homeless and at-risk youth to ensure long-term success.
- Develop strong and lasting relationships with donors and partners to actualize our Mission and Goals.
- Create a scalable, repeatable model that could be transferred to other Ghanaian communities and countries where there is a need and desire to implement.